The spring season is in full swing and keeping up on the trends can sometimes be a challenge. Check out this week’s Fashion Roundup from some of our favorite bloggers to see what is trending, what is coming back, and what never made it:
- Cupcakes and Cashmere: Just because vintage is in doesn’t mean it is easy to wear. In their blog this week the ladies at Cupcakes and Cashmere cover the very popular trend of stripes, but with a bright trendy 60’s twist. Read the entire blog.
- Honestly… WTF: This surprise trend may be from last year, but that hasn’t stopped Erica from continuing to obsess about it. Want to see the look that still has this blogger excited? Read on.
- Song of Style: This fashionista knows what’s up, and this week she shows why printed denim is so in (and everything else is out). Check out all the pics.
- Gal Meets Glam: Check out Julia’s must have items for Spring and discover some of this season’s hottest trends! Read her blog “What I am Wanting”.
- Olivia Palermo: No fashion roundup is complete without one impossibly New York Socialite. We loved her blog on what to do if the Black and White graphic trend just isn’t for you. Read her blog on the very stlylish alternative of gunmetal and white.
And don’t forget to check out our recent blog for ideas on what to wear on a first date.